I'm a big fan of the Beatles and have been since I was 12 years old (that was when I got my first own tape recorder). I even offered to do the dishes all by myself as long as I could put in the tape with the Red or the White Album and sing and dance along while doing it. I think my record was at about three hours.
Now I'm sitting here listening to the White Album once again and memories connected with the music come back - baking ginger cookies together with my friend, buying the second Beatles songbook when it finally came out here or my personal favorite, getting a love poem from my boyfriend. Too bad he had forgotten that I was a Beatles fan and knew the poem that "had taken him so long to write" was in fact a song by them! ;-)
Where is this taking us now, you want to know? Each one of the next items has a connection to a Beatles song, maybe you'll find out for yourself, maybe you'll have to look at the solution at the end of the post.
To find out more about each item, just click the pictures!
If you played how did you do? Check here! I hope you had a least a little fun.
1. That was an easy one, right? "Blackbird" (1968)
2. Gosh, I want to eat those earrings ... "Savoy Truffle" (1968)
3. Got Ringo in your ear now? ;-) "Octopus's garden" (1969)
4. This one was a bit unfair, the Beatles have more than one song with sun in the title. The one I love most is "I'll follow the sun" (1964)
5. If you got that one, you are good! "I'll cry instead" (1964)
By Cat's Wire
Featuring artisan handmade creations by the Starving Artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com and here on ArtFire.