Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Earring Supplies

I don't know about you, but I could always use another pair of earrings. Do you like to make your own earrings? For an easy, simple pair, just take some earwires...


... add some headpins ... 


... and combine them with your favorite lampwork beads!



Of course, the talented members of the SATeam are earring experts:



Featuring artisan handmade creations by the Starving Artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com and here on ArtFire.

12 comments:

mcstoneworks said...

One stop shopping for making gorgeous earrings, from beautiful lampwork to earwires.

Anonymous said...

I definitely could do with those supplies. Beam them over please :) Lovely earrings.

Ava said...

Yeah for earrings, and beautiful beads made by hand. I've found myself making lots of these little darlings.

Happileerving said...

Ohhh! I can see some nice earrings made up from these.tosyc

Koolbraider said...

Everyone absolutely needs another pair of earrings! You have made great suggestions and great earrings. There is such a vast variety of supplies available from the SATeam.

Cat said...

What a cute idea for a post :-D Makes me want to look at more lampwork beads!

Caron Michelle said...

I'm an earring girl - one can never have enough

Carole said...

Right, they are so easy to make, there's no excuse for not wearing a pair of earrings (says the girl who currently has bare ears, as she slinks off to her jewelry box).

DawninCal said...

Count me in as another one doesn't have enough earrings!

Love to make them and love to wear them.

Wonderful selection of earring making supplies included in this post along with beautiful earrings made by our talented team members!

RitaJC said...

Great post!
Another earrings' girl speaking here! :)

Jeanne said...

You'd think we all would have a zillion pair of earrings, but sadly I have less than 10. As a jewelry designer with pierced ears, that's pretty sad! lol And just like everyone else I have so many supplies to make them. I'm slinking off to make some. heheh

Erika Price said...

You can never have enough earrings!