Saturday, October 23, 2010

Special Offers - Free Shipping

We had our first snowfall of the season last night. It was a light one, and the snow has already melted, but it had me looking at the calendar a bit more closely. This had me realize that (gulp!) Christmas is only 2 months away!

Perhaps you are the type of person that is super organized and that had her holiday shopping complete by August. If you are, I am impressed and envious. If, like me, you haven't started your holiday shopping yet, or even started to think about it, you might be starting to feel a bit of pressure...

The members of the Starving Artists Team want to help relieve a bit of that pressure. The members' shops are full of a variety of items that would make fabulous gifts. You can avoid the crowds in the stores and shop at whatever time is convenient for you. Plus, several shops are offering free shipping! What more can you ask? Well, how about the opportunity to win this gorgeous, decadent charm bracelet?




Yes, if you make a purchase in any of the participating shops by November 28th, you will automatically be entered into the draw to win this beautiful bracelet. It's our 2nd Annual SATeam Wrist Candy Holiday Giveaway. You can see here for all the details and the complete list of participating shops.

I know, I know, you are still wondering about that free shipping offer. Afterall, who doesn't love free shipping?

Here are the shops that have free shipping until November 28th as part of the SATeam Wrist Candy Holiday Giveaway.

Bead Sire
MC Stoneworks
Northern Girl Jewelry
Bead Origami
Mme Magpie (free shipping on orders over $20)
Melissa Beads
For You Designs
Twining Vine Designs
RFefie
Nicole Hill
Bead Up a Storm
Kadydid
Rambling Rose
MilenaS (free shipping on orders over $30)
Danagonia
Alegria Designs
The FamiLee Jewels



Featuring artisan handmade creations by the Etsy Starving Artists Jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

5 comments:

Cat said...

Organized? I don't know that word.
I do know the words "free shipping", though, and they make my ears ring :-D

Nicole Valentine-Rimmer said...

This bracelet is SO stunning! My shop always has free shipping!

Unknown said...

Well, I'd love to be one those super-duper organized people during the holidays, but unfortunately I'm not. It's more like doing things at the last minute, which I always, always bang my head on the wall for doing that 'cause every year I vow not to do that the following. It's a vicious cycle for me.

But I know there are others who are more organized than I am and the FREE SHIPPING will make life so much simpler that's for sure!

Happy Shopping everyone!!

Caron Michelle said...

Woohoo - look at how many are offering free shipping - how kool is that!

Happileerving said...

Nice. Let's go shopping.