Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cooler Weather

Written by Bonnie from The FamiLee Jewels

You can click on any image to learn more about that item.


The cooler weather has turned my thoughts to warm sweaters and cozy clothes. I found this lovely celtic cape called a Ruana.




Wouldn't it go great wearing these tights





and these boots?





You could adorn your cape with a beautiful fibula pin.





and copper earrings for warmth.





A sterling silver ring for your thumb would be grand.





Don't forget a nice warm hat,





and gloves.





you will be ready for the cold weather at home





or on vacation.





Featuring artisan handmade creations by the Etsy Starving Artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current Etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

9 comments:

mcstoneworks said...

Wonderful, stylish collection that will keep you warm when the weather is cold.

Cat said...

What a great mix of items!

Unknown said...

Those are all beautiful selections and quite cozy I must. And on top of of being, some of them are pretty chic and funky. Great picks!

Nicole Valentine-Rimmer said...

Love this collection, it makes me want to go shopping!

Anonymous said...

Looking at this post I can't wait for the cooler weather to come along.

Happileerving said...

I can wait Sylvia but I like to be prepared. ;)

Unknown said...

I haaaaaate winter, but the items selected have warmed me up to it a little! Very nice!

Vampie Oodles said...

Very stylish collection, funky & chic! Thanks so much for including my Steampunk Fingerless Gloves!
www.vampieoodles.com

Caron Michelle said...

Fantastic theme = I can relate, its very cold outside (spring ... where are you?)