Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Roses are red ...


... violets are blue ...


... sugar is sweet ...


... and so are you.


I wish I would get a love poem more often (and the pieces possibly coming with it ;-)).

1. Red carved coral roses and sterling silver earrings by RioRita

2. Violet purple blooms - glass and sterling silver earrings by Erika Price Design

3. Sugar lumps - lampwork beads by My Precious

4. Sweet heart - sterling silver necklace by LA Valley Girly

The SATeam blog features artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

8 comments:

mcstoneworks said...

Sweet! Lovely collection.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pieces (and a sweet poem *g), the heart is my favourite.

Caron Michelle said...

Awww - this is beautiful!

tjrjewellery said...

So sweet I feel a cavity coming along ;-)

Anonymous said...

How cute!

Atelier MariT said...

Lovely selection!

Cat said...

By the way, this post was the tall guy's suggestion, I just provided the matching pieces ;-)

Happileerving said...

Lovely post.