Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I'm melting!


The words sound familiar to you? Still I am not the Wicked Witch of the West although it might be cool to have some of those flying monkeys. I could send them out to do my grocery shopping or to go to the post office for me.
Why I am melting, has a different reason, though. It's hot out there, too hot for my liking. My brain is in a puddle on the floor.
Qldfjerewoigz jfwlerzw fjeroer. Oops, sorry. It's hard to write without a brain, but I think I got a hold of myself again.

Maybe you think now that my little browsing spree took me through SATeam's items that have to do with heat. Wrong. Instinctively I was drawn to pieces that called out "cold". Well, first I looked for brain, but somehow that didn't take me anywhere .....

Here's your cool breeze now. Enjoy!

The perfect little earrings with sky blue topaz by Two Silver Moons - isn't that a stunning color combination?


Blue and white beaded pendant by Bead Origami - looking at the sparkly ice blue with the soft shimmering white of the pearls already makes me feel cooler.


Pale aqua and dichro ice cube lampwork beads by Glass Addictions - I just want to run them over my face or put them in a beverage, but it would be such a waste.



Now take a seat in the shades and I'll jump inside real quickly and get us a tray with ice tea!

P.S. The pink and brown puddle is not my brain, it's ice cream!

The SATeam blog features artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

What a great way to beat the heat! Those lampwork beads look like delicious ice. Thanks for including my beaded bead pendant!

tjrjewellery said...

Beautiful jewellery! What a waste of ice cream though... ;-)

mcstoneworks said...

Cat, I feel your pain. It's sweltering here too.

Your selections are very "cool".

Jennifer Cameron said...

Thanks for showing my beads!