Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I wish ...

I wish I'd meet a fairy and she'd grant me three wishes.


I'd wish for patience to take hundreds of tiny beads and put them together, so a beautiful piece of wearable art forms.


I'd wish I weren't afraid of fire being too close to me, so I could use its powers to transfer glass into beautiful beads.


I'd wish for the talent to turn silver wire into a lovely dream.


And finally I'd wish for the mathematical understanding, so I would not just be able to use it for great artwork of a different kind, but also to understand why the fairy keeps telling me that 4 comes after 3 ....


I'm glad the artists who made these beautiful pieces don't have to wish for those things, they are already gifted and put their talents to the best use possible!
If you want to know more, click on the pictures.

P.S. I'd wish there were more hours in my day ...

The SATeam blog features artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

5 comments:

tjrjewellery said...

Lovely Cat! I had a feeling when I started reading that the article must have been created by you!

Great jewellery selections! And a lovely little story to go along with such pretties too!

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely post, both in theme and in selections. It's just beautiful!

Unknown said...

I wish for more hours in the day to be able to create! Thank you for this lovely post!

N Valentine Studio said...

What a wonderful, lovely post. This is my favorite blog post to date.

Caron Michelle said...

You weave so much magic into your posts, lovely selections.