Saturday, May 8, 2010

Come Shopping With The Family

No quote this week, but an interesting exercise for the family instead...
A couple of weeks back you all came shopping with me - after all, what better way is there to get to know a woman!!

So this week, I took the family window-shopping instead... An insight in to me, via them.
What will you learn?



Beautiful Girl picked this simple amethyst ring for me.
"Because it's simple and amethyst is a great stone. And you like simple, Mum."


Husband chose the butterfly ring. No other reason that he likes it - and therefore I will too! After 20 years married, he should know what I like!!



Small Boy picked the Peace in your Heart necklace.
"Because it's a heart, Mum. And I love you and you love me."
Husband actually picked this necklace as well, and was a little miffed when Small Boy said "But I got that one Dad."

It was an interesting exercise - questioning why the family chose each particular piece of jewellery. A lot of other pieces were chosen as well, and they had a tough time narrowing it down to these three.
Why not take your family shopping with SATeam? So how their choices reflect on how they think of you? How they see you in their mind?

Featuring handmade jewellery from the SATeam - the Starving Artist Jewellery Team on Etsy.
You can see all participating members here - http://www.etsy.com/people/SATEAM




4 comments:

mcstoneworks said...

Your family has good taste. Gorgeous selections.

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms. Hope you get something as special as Tasha's picks.

tjrjewellery said...

Great idea getting your family to pick items and explain their rationale!

Carole said...

Small Boy is a love!

Caron Michelle said...

Awww = how sweet, what a fabulous idea and I love the commentary!