Friday, April 30, 2010

SATeam Sez . . .

It's FRIDAY!

Nicole Hill sez: It's wonderfully sunny here now, and supposed to stay that way - having breakfast on the balcony is a wonderful way to start the day! I listed a new pendant this week.

The Family Jewels sez: I listed this new Glass Tile Pendant this week.

Twining Vine Designs sez: Just a little relisting this week--new things to photograph when I get time.

N Valentine Studio sez: I listed a new owl bead. We have four owls hanging around here at night, I am hoping they are nesting.

Jewelry Tales sez: Ten more sales and I hit 1,000!!!!!

Featuring artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

3 comments:

RocknWow said...

Lot's of activity...mothers day is soon approaching.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date.

Caron Michelle said...

Must check it all out!