SATeam has a home in the Starving Artists Forum and we'd like to share it with our blog readers. Here are a few links to give you a taste of the scope and diversity of the Starving Artists forum. We'd love to have you join us.
Do you like to look at Eye Candy? Then hop on over to our Show and Tell section to see what's new, or check out these beauties:
- Commissioned Piece: Energy Tree Cuff
- Some New Earrings: Playing with faux patinas
- "bead Within The Lines"....not Me! I guess I am just 'one of those types'!
- Easter Is Straight Ahead! And here's proof
- Boyz With Toyz Make Noiz...
Are you a seed bead addict? If you are, you'll want to see what members of the Starving Artists' Forum are doing with them in the Itty Bitty Beads section:
And, if you want to learn about Metal Working, you must take a look at:
Featuring artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.