Friday, January 1, 2010

SATeam Sez . . .

It's FRIDAY!
Happy New Year!


Elegance and Sparkles sez: I'm back from vacation and checking in. Good to see that people are still creating. Happy New Year all!
SATeam sez: Happy New Year to you, too!


Jewelry Tales sez: I just put a new piece on my blog and the tut I'm working on is for a matching pair of earrings. It's taking awhile though!
SATeam sez: We like to make earrings!


Pixe's Treasure Chest sez: Happy New Year everyone! After I get a bracelet and a ring in the mail, I plan on taking it easy for the next 2 days...perhaps go to my parent's house tomorrow for pork and sauerkraut, which all of us in Penna. Dutch country MUST eat in order to have a good year! LOL hope everyone's new year is safe, healthy, and prosperous!
SATeam sez: Enjoy your dinner, that sounds yummy!


Heavenly Flower sez: Happy New Year all! Just a quiet evening in with the kiddos for us stuffing our faces...
SATeam sez: We can totally relate! It's the end of the eating season for us . . . the diet starts tomorrow!


Featuring artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

5 comments:

Cat said...

Happy New Year - for me it's a quiet day and I enjoy it!

mcstoneworks said...

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. The new year brings a fresh start. I wish all of you a year filled with love, laughter, good health, and lots of jewelry sales.

Happileerving said...

Happy New Year to all of my SATeam friends. May 2010 be filled with happiness, harmony and good health.

angie said...

Happy New Year to all SATeam artists! You've given me so much support and great energy this year - many thanks!

Leilani said...

Luckily I didn't stuff my face as much as I anticipated. Bonne Année!