Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Featured Shop: For You Designs

Tasha says, "A lifetime passion for colour, design and jewellery has evolved into For You Jewellery Designs. With a fascination for the creative, the urge to design & create a piece of wearable art that would survive for years to come, influenced my decision to return to jewellery design. I draw inspiration from a multitude of sources, but find most often that Mother Nature provides me with an endless palette of colours & ideas. I am a self-taught and self-representing jewellery artist, specializing in one-of-a-kind handcrafted jewellery - which means that I create all of my jewellery myself, from materials that have been hand-picked by me. My goal is to create stunning jewellery - timeless and original designs that the wearer will be able to wear today, tomorrow or years from now. My artistic passions include scrapbooking, card-making drawing and photography. My other passion is my family."

Click on any photo to learn more about the item.











The SATeam blog features artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

3 comments:

Leilani said...

Beautiful, Tasha. Your philosophy totally resonates with me...and your work totally speaks to me. Bravo!

For You Jewellery Designs said...

Thank you Leilani!
And thanks for the feature - Starving Artists :-)
It is a joy to be a part of such a wonderful and supportive team.
Cheers
Tasha

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love those chandelier earrings, they are beautiful