Friday, October 2, 2009

SATeam Sez . . .

It's FRIDAY!

LA Valley Girly sez: So, personally, I have some kind of potentially big news! I have been asked to have my items in a shop in the Glendale Galleria! AND, it's a test shop for malls across the country. It is called IndieCollection and they have local indie artists things in the shop. How cool is that? AND they are shooting to have it open before Black Friday....in the MALL.......my blood pressure just went up!!! LOL
SATeam sez: How cool is that? You go, girl!


The Family Jewels sez: I listed this new engraved necklace yesterday - simple, but I'm going to be focusing on a lot of custom stuff for the holidays this year.
SATeam sez: Simple is good! We love it!


Artisan Handmade Jewellery sez: Relisted these 2 lovelies over the last couple of days - When My Mind is Still and At Sunrise.
SATeam sez: Our favorite colors!


N Valentine Studio sez: I just listed the COOLEST Halloween charm ever!
SATeam sez: That was cool - it sold before we had a chance to buy it!


Featuring artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

No comments: