Friday, September 4, 2009

SATeam Sez . . .

It's FRIDAY!

The Family Jewels sez: I listed these new spider earrings yesterday - I absolutely love the color of the beads I used for the body! Indoors they look black and in natural light they are blood red!!! So cool!!!!!!
SATeam sez: Jenifer, you're scaring us!


Jewlie Beads sez: It's been so warm and humid here but I think I'm ready for some cooler temps, not cold but just cooler. LOL! I finished my tutorial and plan on making jewelry today. I had my 500th sale yesterday. I was excited. LOL!
SATeam sez: Congratulations on your 500th sale! That's FABULOUS!!!!!


dianne karg baron sez: I'm making progress on photographing some of my new work, and have adding this new listing.
SATeam sez: Fab photo! We love bookmarks.


Beaded Spirit Designs sez: Still trying to figure out what I've been doing all summer..Seems like I have just been running in circles..But finally slowed down on celebrations and traveling and hope to start catching up on my pretties.. Here's the newest listing.
SATeam sez: Very dramatic! We like your style.


Heavenly Flower sez: The guests have officially gone home for yet another year & I am feeling a bit unsure as to how to get myself back in order. The house is also a mess but other than sanitary stuff it will just have to stay that way until I get everything else accomplished. For goodness sake I have things made here ages ago that need photographing & listing. I also have custom orders to work on...feeling ready to jump in and go just not sure how to balance the time just yet...
SATeam sez: We know the feeling!


la valley girly sez: I am trying to get some creativity (actually...ENERGY would be the right word) to get some new designs made. We have a big fire here in LA and it's only a few miles from us over on the other side of the mountain range.*cough cough*** >hack< ..sorry
SATeam sez: Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you near the fires.


Featuring artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the 500. sales, JewlieBeads. Great News.