The Starving Artist's forum has a whole new look! The powers that be have been slaving feverishly behind the scenes, and they have done wonders. So this week, we'll play tour guide, give you the big picture, and help you get your bearings.
- Introductions: if you haven't already introduced yourself here, now would be a good time!
- Questions about the Forum: bookmark this one! It's the place to go when you don't know how to do what you want to do.
- Show and Tell: Eye candy, pure and unadulterated.
- Bead With Me: General jewelry talk, bead stringing, types of stones, materials and more.
- Business Ideas: Business ideas, search engine optimization, blogging, photo advice...ideas for marketing your work and all that stuff we like to put off!
- Help, how do I?: Need help with a particular technique or have you scoured the internet looking for a tutorial with no luck? Use this forum to ask for help or request a tutorial.
- Metal Heads: Bend it solder it and shape it in here. This is the place for wire wrapping, chain maille & metal smithing enthusiasts.
- Itty Bitty Beads: Discuss all things relating to seed beading in here.
- All Fired Up!: Lampworking and fusing discussions, how to's, equipment questions etc. Feel free to show off your beautiful beads!
- Metal Clay: The title pretty much gives this board away, metal clay addicts this board is for you!
- Polymer Clay: Dedicated to Polymer Clay jewelry. Questions, ideas, inspiration and all that is PC.
- Tutorials: Here's the place to learn something new; some are free, some are not.
- The Living Room: Pull up a chair and join us! You can talk about anything in here...well almost!
- Personal Stuff: Dating, marriage, kids and all that drives us crazy and yet so happy at the same time...how does that happen?
- Technical Help & Site Critiques: Need help with your website, would you like some opinions on your site layout, design?...ask for critiques here. If you need any technical help at all this is the spot!
- Shameless Self-promotion: Advertised sales and specials, tell us about your website or blog, company news, promote your newsletter, upcoming classes, events etc. Posts must be relevant to the content of the forum, you may not offer non-craft related items you have for sale on the forum. You must have at least 50 posts and be an active participant on the forum before you can post in this area.
That's just a brief overview of what's available on the forum. Every week brings new information, ideas, friendship and, of course, eye candy. Come join us, and get to know the members of SATeam and their friends on the Starving Artists Forum.
The Starving Artists Forum features Artisan handmade creations by the Etsy Starving Artists jewelry team, and many others. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.