Friday, July 3, 2009

SATeam Sez . . .

It's FRIDAY!

Casual Gal sez: Free shipping on everything all of the time in my Etsy store!!

SATeam sez: We are so there!


The FamiLee Jewels sez: School's out for the summer, let the Vacations begin! In celebration of summertime fun The FamiLee Jewels is offering 15% off of all our beach glass jewelry and fabric bangles.

SATeam sez: We love beach glass!


Twisted Sister Arts Woven Wire Jewelry sez: Here's a piece that I listed this weekend, with the new silver braid I had custom woven for me: Woven Wire Necklace with Cubic Zirconia Octagon and Trillion Cut Stones in Silver Princess Royale No 3

SATeam sez: How did you DO that?!?!?! WOW!


The Blue Dress sez: I have some new listings also: All Wrapped Up, Odd Man Out Necklace-sterling silver and 14K gold, and Flowies-copper and red garnet post earrings-free shipping

SATeam sez: OOOOooooooohhhhhhhh . . . .


Wirestorm Creations sez: I sold my little silver Picasso Owl last nite! So I had to make another one of those.

SATeam sez: WooOT!!!


Maribelle Campa Handcrafted Jewelry sez: have been very busy trying to create some stacking rings, some with turquoise!! Please, take a look!

SATeam sez: we need some of those!


Northern Girl Jewelry sez: Listed a pair of earrings. They are simple, but I just love kyanite.

SATeam sez: we love kyanite, too!


Featuring artisan handmade creations by the etsy starving artists jewelry team. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful jewelry everyone. I just love the stacking rings and the wire pendant. Thx Cindy to keep us up-to-date.

Happileerving said...

These are some very tempting new works of art. Those stacked rings are terrific! Must go shopping, must go shopping............

Leilani said...

What great (and tempting) offers!!