Seed Beaders are well-represented on the Starving Artist's Forum; eye candy abounds. Here are just a few of the most recent threads in the Itty Bitty Beads section:
- Argyle Cuff Bracelets takes beadweaving to a new high with a purity of pattern and exquisite attention to design.
- In Latest Piece - Goddess Of The Stars, a member shares a uniquely structural piece of beadwork that combines multiple techniques into a stunning necklace.
- Bead embroidery takes a turn in Some Of My Latest Cuffs...; "the colors are so elegant and refined, and yet the overall feel is sensual and exotic!" was how one member described them.
And to continue with the theme of beads, let's take a walk over to the All Fired Up section, where the hot glass artists (and those who love their beads!) hang out:
- In Here's *pop* For You!, a member shares an exotic photo of her dichroic glass.
- An emerging hot glass artist shares her journey in Latest Beads.. Four Months On..
And, of course, there are the threads that bead collectors love best in the Just Listed section; photos and links to brand new beads for sale:
- Talk about eye candy! Emma Ralph shares her newest beads in New Lampies For Auction At My Site.
- Josephine Wadman is known for her organic beads, and has recently been making exquisite little shells, as seen in More Organics And Some Aurae Shells
- The very talented and versatile Melissa Vess struts her stuff in Deliciously Purple ~ A Lady Bug And More!
That's just a brief taste of what's happening this week on the forum. Every week brings new information, ideas, friendship and, of course, eye candy. Come join us, and get to know the members of SATeam and their friends on the Starving Artists Forum.
The Starving Artists Forum features Artisan handmade creations by the Etsy Starving Artists jewelry team, and many others. SATeam members create handcrafted jewelry and beads. More information about our team and its current etsy shop owner members can be found at SATEAM.etsy.com.